Productive Primary Care is now offering practices and patients high-definition video consultations.
We have teamed up with innovative communications company gotomydoctors.com to deliver this totally secure, high quality addition to our portfolio of services.
Gotomydoctors.com provides a simple, secure video portal for doctors and patients to meet. The system creates a secure, high-definition virtual consulting room which patients can visit at their agreed appointment time. This is an exciting development which means practices using our Doctor First system can now offer patients video, phone and face-to-face consultation choices.
It’s all about giving patients quick and easy ways to access their doctors without attending the surgery and providing hard-pressed practices with another quality tool to help them meet rising demand and expectations.
This builds on the already excellent work that Productive Primary Care is doing as pioneering innovators in patient access and is another example of how we are offering innovative approaches to improving the lives of GPs and their patients.The video service is seen as ideal for initial consultations, follow up visits, discussing ongoing treatments, long term monitoring or where third parties need to be involved to translate, give expert opinion, sign or to arrange further consultations.
The system can record the consultation for future reference, share notes, diagrams and explain treatments in a relaxed, interactive and natural environment.
How it works:
This is a simple, easy to use, secure video portal, which creates a unique private one time only use consulting room for doctors and patients to meet.
- Doctor’s surgeries register for the service. They receive an implementation guide including pre-printed patient letters and email formats and patient guides.
- Patients use the unique information in the email or letter to log onto the site to register.
- Once a patient logs on, we will check if their laptop, PC, phone or tablet is suitable to receive video calls
- If the device is suitable, we will verify the patient with the unique identification code sent by the doctor’s surgery.
- We will contact the patient by email or text to confirm they are registered
- The service will then be ready to use.
- Patients book appointment in the booking calendar at times when the doctors have said they are available for video consultation.
- Once an appointment has been accepted the patient goes to the room at the appointment time and enters a unique, once only use, code and enters the room to wait for the doctor to arrive.
- A new code is used for each new appointment.
For more information e-mail Dillon.email@example.com